Friday, June 17, 2005

Stefan's "Get Well" Plan

In a poor attempt to get fit, slimmer and healthier before my holiday, I have now engaged a 9 day get well plan - something most IBMers will be familiar with. The attempt is to do so much exercise, I can only get slimmer.
So far this week I have;
  • Ran 2 miles on Monday and done some weights
  • Ran 1 mile on Tuesday and done some more weights
  • Played football on Wednesday for an hour - scoring 3 goals in a 3-3 draw in 5aside
  • Took Thursday off due to muscle exhaustion * Warning - may have been a night out

Sadly, if I kept this up most of the year, I would have a) had my money's worth at the gym and b) be 3 stone lighter

For the plus side, I do feel better for it, bouncier and brighter - basically like the Stefan of Old and even had a comment made by a lovely lass saying this - mm

No comments: