Thursday, June 23, 2005

Pro's and Con's of Vacations alone.

I've done it before, and it can be a little worrying, but I never want to do things for other people that I dont want to do myself, that I dont really want to do, nor do I like the idea of going away with someone who doesnt want to do the same things as me. So, conclusion, go away on your own, do what you want, when you want, how you want, and why you want - means you dont get shouted at, ignored in some mood, or even to the stage where your friendship is strained with mates or females who you like.
Some of the pro's are, like I suggested above, you can do what you like, when you like. There is also the fact that you get to meet people YOU want to meet, and if you do meet someone you dont like - you can avoid them - pretty easily.
The flip side is, tho, that if you do have problems, like trying to apply sun lotion to your back, it can be a bit difficult, some people feel they have to talk to you, just because you are alone - when you just want to read your book and be left alone.
All in all, I would recommend it to anyone, if you can bare with being on your own for long periods of time. I can do it because I can work from home, then spend time on my own in my flat, or even going to work and coming back to the flat, chilling. Some people can do it, some others cant - I can do this, sometimes pretty easily.

No comments: