- Drink lots of water - bottled, not tap
- apply suntan lotion
- dont run around the pool
- "if you dont like spicy food at home, chances are you wont like it away from home"
- dont put your bog paper down the bog, but in the provided bathroom bin
- Greek's dont use large towels, because they can allow the growth of bacteria
- Greek's dont have baths for the very same reason
We arrived at the Apts, only to be put in front of the grumpiest looking Greek man, ever, who checked us in, took our passports off us, and showed us to the room. It turns out that this man has a job during the day, and does the night shift at the hotel and turned out to be very friendly - great huh ?
By the time we were shown to our rooms, it was around 3.30am Greek time, so time for a snooze, only to be woken up 3 times by plains flying overhead - but hey - holiday starts here!