Saturday, June 18, 2005

Smarting of the Ways

The final episode of Dr Who, Saturday Afternoon, Bad Wolf, lots of secrecy, and a nice big bottle of cold white wine. I was determined to sit down in peace and quiet and watch the final part of the series trying to work out the warped mind that produced the return of Dr Who - fantastic all the way through, and to be honest, the final scenes a little rushed - maybe they should have had a 60 min episode. Fantastic acting tho, and to top it off, the egotistical Doctor (CE) finishing his role in the series with the following line;
Before I go, I just wanted to tell you, you were absolutely fantastic, and you know what, so was I
After the show, I had to get myself sorted as I'd invited some friends over for a little bit of BBQ, consisting of Steve's special Spuds - and I was already starting to feel light headed.

No comments: