Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Football Sham to Football Shamtastic

I'm playing a little bit of blogcatch up here, as its been a little bit of a busy week with one thing and another.


Wednesday night was once again 5aside over in Warwick, this week giving the guys a bit of a free week, due to the amount we have in the kitty. With it getting colder, I wanted to give the rest of the lads a bit of a push and motivation kit to ensure that people turn up. Anyhow, turns out, I had a complete shocker of a game, hitting the target once and fluffing a number of shots.

After the game, I joined John O (Mad Irish man, and massive Man U fan) and Rich down the Well to watch the must win game for them to get through to the next round of the champions league. One of Rich's mates from home was also there - but he was a tad boozed up - and making x rated comments which only a few people can be told the tale, thankfully.

Anyhow, Man U had an even of a worse game than what I did - and ended up loosing, and coming bottom of their mini league - not even making the uefa cup - and costing them an absolute fortune in the process. At that point, John O called it a night, mainly due to the piss take from me and Rich, then Aido left (waking up in the morning on his sofa in a tray full of kebab meat.

Rich and I stayed a little bit later and continued to take the piss out of the remaining man u fans in the pub, then ended up leaving at some point, I think, maybe.

No comments: