Friday, December 23, 2005

Books Books Books and More Books

Thankfully, there is a festive mind in the company these days, so I was able to leave around midday - however, thanks to numbnuts, I had to stay a little later to shovel more crap. I had a scan on friends reunited for old school mates incase there were hanging around in Newcastle, where I came across an old school mate Sarah. She's just opened a Book Shop over in Ryton (about 4 mile away from where I grew up) and popped over for a couple of hours for a chinwag to catch up and fill in a bit of time.
Turns out "Henry's Book Shop" has only been open for a couple of weeks, but looks a fantastic setup already. We nattered over tea, talked about times in the past, some old friends, my old physics teacher becoming headmaster at my old comp - so strange, so wrong. Sarah went to powder her nose - and asked me to look after the shop - I've never looked after a book shop, and technically speaking, there wasnt any customers - however, it felt good - stressfree, interesting and give you the satisfaction of people watching - while you make a living.
Anyhoooo, if you're interested in ordering a book, get it from Henry's Bookshop, Sarah is able to post orders, so its not like you have to travel to Newcastle. Anyhow, if you're interested, you can email Sarah on henrys.books@virgin.net - could well save you some money.

No comments: