Wednesday, May 11, 2005

stitchhikers guide to the galaxy

After playing 90 mins of constant football, scoring a nice goal and getting cramp in my legs three times, I'd previously agreed to meet nomes and andy at the cinema. Orange are doing a nice promotion if you spend over 5 quid or something where you can send a text message to a number and receive a random text message. You then take this to the cinema (the Apollo in Leam is part of the promotion) and the dude(ss) inputs this number into the biggest calculator in the world and out pops a free ticket. Andy brought one of his funky pot mates ( I can only assume as he was wearing a jumper on one of the hottest days of the year) so we all paid 3 pound each (New English Pounds) to see the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
A good film if you go in with a blank mind of what was previously in the TV shows, Radio Shows and Book, in fact I thought it was a very good alternative ending. Trillian was pretty foxy, however due to my muscles cooling down, I could barely walk when the lights went up after the film finished.

No comments: