- "The Internet is Broken, its Broken, THE INTERNET IS BROKEN"
- "JESUS, YOU'VE BROKEN THE STUDENTS"
- "When we were at Uni, we used to turn up drunk to exams and still pass"
- "Oh Helen, you are lovely"
- "mmm this Stella tastes fine - Rich would love a nice pint of this"
Of course, we convinced the students to come for a drink before their last bus turned up - one student was litterally shaking when we got to the Well, still convinced that the Virtual World was falling down on the e-Chicken Licken and still being bellowed at by Debbie.
After this, the students buggered off to student-ville and myself and Debbie kept the side up, but drinking more, getting locked in after hours once the bouncer had worked out who Larry ("Larry who ?", 'You know, the Larry who pays your wages') was. After getting a couple of kisses on the cheek from a drunken barmaid who had the night off, it was safe to return home for a coma-based sleep.