- "Ohh Shola Am-eobi" to the Hoke Coke
- Stand up if you love the toon
- Shirts off, if you love the toon
- Pogo if you love the toon
- (my fav) Shoes off if you love the toon
- Clarkie is a Geordie (to the Fulham midfielder who used to play for us)
- There's only one, Shay Given
There was some London Toff "toon" fan who was so boozed off his face, he randomly tried to get his section to stand up and "love the toon" - but done it so pathetically, it was funny. After 30 mins of standing up, turning around, "conducting" his section with his fingers, someone shouts out "Shut up and sit down" - I can only describe this guy of curling up in a ball and nearly crying.
Anyhoo, the Toon won 3-1 - the first time in craven cottage for about 30 years - and a change from getting beaten. After the players came off, we returned to the tube station, only to get back to the hotel in time to have 2 pints and an early night.