Sunday, May 22, 2005

Exterminate!!!!

I was tipped off by Captain Rich that there was a Dalek in one of the customer areas at work today. Of course, Rich tends to mix his faces and names up slightly, so I didnt think of it twice until I mentioned it to Neighbour John who sent me a multimedia text message waving and looking equally shocked. One of the students (lovely Helen) kindly emailed me a decent photo of it - sadly due to hair colour issues, I didnt make it into the office myself - but here you go. All I can assume is that the current "Back into Black Campaign" has recruited ruthless beings from another planet to scare the living day lights out of people, in an attempt to get them to resign quicker without a "package"

Dalek, pictured centre

Maybe performance will go up with the company's new found "business model"

No comments: