Thursday, April 14, 2005

Newcastle, Old Story

Once again, Newcaslte United hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons - this time, Robert making comments about the team and how we've taken a step back from last year. FACT:- He's right! So, in return, Captain "I dont have a clue how to manage a football team, but give me a go and loads of cash too" Souness decides to drop Robert altogether. "Its not about Robert, its not about Shearer, its not about Souness - its about Newcastle United" - so take that as you will - so if its the best for Newcastle United to play the strongest team, then Robert should play. After going 1-0 up in the first half, I was gleefully rubbing my hands together, almost happy for once. Then in 45 mins of stupidity, we conceed 4 goals and get kicked out of a cup we could have won giving the ride from lady luck. This put me in a bad and angry mood - only aided by the lovely barmaid in the Jug and Jester, who had a fantastic smile with firery red hair - which isnt what I tend to go for, but she was happy enough to give me Stella beer mats, even tho I didnt buy Stella.
Newcastle United - Sham!

No comments: