Thursday, March 17, 2005

Theres More T Ireland Dan Dis

Yes, stereotypical irish comments as its St Patricks day today ... "Top t the morning t ya". I had tried to arrange a good group of people from work to have an offsite meeting down the boozer around 4pm, howver this none drinking gubbins chucked a spanner in the works. So, against all the odds, and pleasing from nutter neighbour debbie to come out and get boozed up, I stayed in, done some work, and detoxed my body. Fantastic, well, it was until around 01:00 when the true paper like walls revealed one of my good neighbours deciding he wanted to place his neck around the U-bend of his bog. Lovely - just what you need really isnt it - I wouldnt mind so much if i was shitfaced then I could appriciate the pain he was going through.

No comments: