Sunday, March 06, 2005

Bring back Collapsed Lung

Those who read this regularly, may or may not know, that I'm a massive Collapsed Lung fan, and have been for a very long time - and you also may know that I have one of the singers on my MSN list and chat random crap from time to time. Lastnight was one of them random nights - basically got boozed up on Stella and Whisky (18 year old Glennfidich, I'll have you know) where we talked about football (the mackems had just gone top of the coca cola shambles) and the olden days. Ant had promised me some music that he's been working on - so kindly reminded him about that - and true to his word, he started to process some CDs for me. Anyhoo, this obviously brought back some of the old times of CL tracks and we both started listening to (typically) "Eat My Goal", "TV is Life Elvis" and my personal favs, "Codename: Omega" & "Something Ordinary"
I kinda suggested a reforming, and I dont know how pissed up Ant was - but would be class - esp if a football related song was released for the World Cup


A lung, collapsed, yesterday (pictures centre)
Anyhoo, turns out some of the stuff he's sending me, never got released before they split - so I'm hoping its good crack. He also mentioned about some flaw in a song that was released as part of the C**LER album , which annoys him and grates on him. Personally, I've listened to the song loads today - and cant tell the difference. So, nodding and agreeing and slowly leaving the door, probably best if I dont review any music - ever - no really.

No comments: