Monday, September 27, 2004

(S)he who casts the first stone ...

Once again, it appears, that I am to blame for another random night out. I'm not trying to suggest for one moment that I am completely blameless. Its been a long and frustrating weekend, trying to cut costs here, there and everywhere - so decided at the first opportunity I had to get money into my pocket, to invite John and Debbie - as they are short of cash too. Apparently I "promised in a court of law" that they would win the quiz (Cash Prize was 78 quid) and when we failed to win - was called worse than mud - well Stefan anyhow.

Upon loosing, this is where it becomes a mystry -I think I retired to the gentleman's club for a brandy and to discuss the pro's and con's of fox hunting - however research found that;
  • I abused the dorkiest bloke in the world by threatening to break his legs if he didnt leave us alone (harsh but true)
  • I was climbing on a conservatory roof at 00:45 to retrieve a CD that was on John and Debbie's roof for the last 3 weeks
  • Offered advice to a student in liverpool via text message
  • Managed to aquire 2 x new Yellow Cards (tm)
  • Have a random convo with Laura at 01:00 on msn
  • As the "friendliest bouncer in the world" for a fight outside in the Well's beer garden.

So all in all, quiet night really - and as you can probably tell, I wasnt completely to blame for lastnight, but instead, John and Debbie's as I was nearly ready for bed. The continued to pester me to go to the quiz :o/


No comments: