Monday, September 13, 2004

same ol' wharton - always winning

Well - so much for a quiet night out. Was supposed to be a quiet night out, a couple of beers at the most. We ended up at the quiz (typical sunday night out) and some how managed to pull HUGE amounts of information out of the bag - at one point having 20/20 in the quiz. Things normally nose dip at this point and we end up loosing to 0.5 points or something strange. However we managed to win 10 quid each - lush on a stick (reminds me - need to get FAB lollys in)

Good night after 6(ish) pints down The Well.

Had lunch with Laura - was nice, break from the old routine as per the norm - hope I helped with her problems.

Done my normal "would you like to go out for a drink" to late - aka, BYE! stylee - but also breaking out of my mould of being shy and regretting not speaking - then getting in a bad mood with myself

No comments: