Saturday, September 04, 2004

Football is never black and white - unless you're the Toon

Well ... even by footballing standards - Newcastle United have managed to do the ultimate - confuse fans, confuse players, confuse the public ... even more so - confusing the press. I'm a geordie through - and - through - and would do anything for my beloved club. However, even now I'm starting to wonder why I follow them. The Villa - Newcastle game was entertaining, even tho we lost. This has now put me in a nose dive mood for the week, getting to thursday where I could barely talk to anyone else, unless they were in a mood themselves (Thanks Rich)

My mood went from bad to even worse on Thursday night, bumped into someone I have still have strong feelings for, but she doesnt want to know - someone I could shake, but also kiss passionately for hours. Anyhow ... to brighten up the night, ended up in Rios til 2am - then a house party til 4am, then got woken up 7.30 ish to people having to go to work. Another night of the strange ... hangover only just numbing my mood


No comments: