Saturday, September 18, 2004

I'm Lovin' it

Decided to do something with my day, rather than faff around, blink and its monday morning again. After my snooze in the pub, woke up around 10am to my phone going off and my sister calling me. After asking if she'd woken me up, she decided to hang up - just to perplex me slighly.

Anyhoo, after racing to the train station, walking around the Bull Ring surrounded by
  • a) the slowest people in the world
  • b) people deciding that walking in front of me is funny
  • c) screaming kids
  • d) Pikey / Charvers

I decided that my hangover needed a cure, of which, I had strawberry milkshake in my head - so went to macdonalds, got my milkshake, got train back to Leamington.

Price of Milkshake = £7.00 approx - sure Guiness Book of Records dont want to hear about that

No comments: