Saturday, December 04, 2004

Woah, Pizza Dude

Its been about two weeks since I saw my top quality neighbours, and probably 3 or 4 since I indulged in beer fest with them. So I thought I would be a little sociable and a little bit if a cheapskate, so asked if they fancied going to Pizza Hut with some vouchers I won at the quiz months ago. So, of course, in true traditional style, two bottles of wine later, we're down the Jug and Jester drinking Stella. I blink and its closing time, but not before bumping into one of our other neighbours, the rather lovely, sexy & cute Jo.

We retire back to John and Debbie's for (well me, water - coz I could barely talk) drinks and singstar 2 - of which I end up loosing against someone singing Gold - arse.

I woke up, rolled out of bed and rolled down to the Well to watch Chelsea v Newcastle - Tom and Abbi joined me, and remotely assisting in Managerial Armchair strategy was Geordie Mike. Of course, we end up loosing 4-0 - which improved my mood *.

I wandered into town, to be surrounded by shoppers who just stop for no reason - this pissed me off, so popped into Fop and purchased "Who Killed the Zutons" - which by all accounts is a great album.

Tonight, we're going to the grand opening of the Lock Dock and Barrel (just over the road) - hopefully a short one tonight tho

No comments: