Sunday, December 19, 2004

Football - Gumball more like

I had a hazy text message session with an old, close and trustworthy friend of my lastnight. This was in the middle of a session with Captain Rich. Anyhoo, Een - close, trustworthy friend has decided to arrange an unofficial gumball in the UK - invite only of course. I think the idea is that we start off in a location in the UK - and finsh at a predefined location in the fastest possible time. I called Een back up today to see how his arrangements were going - and what the fuck he was on about - turns out its a little like the cannonball run - so decided I might turn up like the below fellow - Captain Chaos


However, one small problem at the moment, I dont have a car - so the only things I can think are;

  • Push bike
  • Sinclair C5
  • Buy a car when insurance comes through
  • Hire the "66" bus for a weekend as a laugh.

No comments: