Monday, December 06, 2004

Hotel California - well Hotel NY

Well, after weeks of faffing around trying to coordinate the hotel accomodation between myself, Captain Rich and General Chester in NY managed to get resolved. After weeks of fact finding to which hotel was best suited, decent price and easily located in the fine city of NY, I managed to find a nice one - priced at US$109 per night. So, all that was needed was for everyone to book the room at the same to ensure there was enough rooms. Of course, typical Wharton style, the General booked his on Friday without thinking about asking if he could do mine and Rich's at the same time. Needless to say, myself and Captain Haphazzard have now managed to reserve our rooms - c'est fantastique!

No news on insurance payout for the car - god damn it! Gonna give them a nice call tomorrow to chase them up, but been looking at the rather nice looking Fiesta Zetec S which isnt out til Jan 8th. Once again, I will be rallying around Leamington (hello john) like I used to in my Rover 25 and Ford Ka - lush

No comments: