Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Trains Planes and Automobiles

After 3 months of no car action and xmas coming up very very very quickly, I am starting to worry how I'm going to get to Newcastle for xmas. Captain Bob (rich's team leader) said he would lend me his company car, however had to then take back the offer due to some legal rangling about only being used for work business. To be fair, his dad was in hospital with some small issue - oh yeah, heart attack - that'll be it.

Alison (my team leader) also offered me her spare car as her boyfriend and she are swanning off to Mainland Europe snowboarding. However, the added complication is that she's in India and her boyfriend is in Spain at the moment and dont return til Tuesday.

Anyhoo, decided to call my mother up after I got in from football - just to hear a friendly voice (explained in the above) - of course, she rants on how its close to xmas and I need a fall back plan - basically everything you dont want to hear, because you know its true - and you're bricking your pants about it.

No comments: