Sunday, October 10, 2004

Masters of the Conker-verse!

Once again, another random day in the world of Wharton. Got out of bed around 12:00 ish, had breakie as any normal person would. Read Newspapers online as part of CSI ... then John & Debbie came to take me down to the Townhouse - of which Ive never been there before. Anyhoo, upon drinking vast amounts of alcohol while watching England v Wales (tin pot sunday league team) PFH declares that he as conkers. Conkers you say! Yes Conkers. Now, I remember very little about my childhood, I remember collecting Conkers with my sis and Dad all those years ago, but never ever remember playing Conkers (tm) in the playground. Anyhoo, We move towards the bowling green, another place ive ventured upon - to which its decided that we will play Conker Cup. Thankfully, Gav had to go to a wedding, thus giving me the opportunity to defaultly go into the next round. Of which, I managed to win the Cup - THEN!!! go on to defeat Debbie in the Masters (feck knows how she got there - she was a shambles with conkers)

Anyhow, to conclude, I am Masters of the Conkers. From there it went down hill, we ended up in Pig and Whistle (?), then Millenium Balti - then Jug for final Beers.

Total Drinkinking time = 9.5 hours (one Major Conker Championship)

No comments: