Saturday, October 30, 2004

"Just a quiet couple"

Well, after playing GTA lastnight, I decided to sleep in a little today - mainly due to a Stelle induced coma, but got up around lunchtime. I thought to myself, have a couple of cups of tea in starbucks, chinwag with my old gentleman's club chum Rich and a compete in some shopping around town, before getting home to watch Sky Sports News Centre.

Anyhoo, it appears that Rich had a skin full, and attended the Kebabital before being sick and get a reply from my voice mail I left him, strangely enough asking if I wanted to go for a quick beverage, "Just a quiet couple, not stopping all afternoon, got chops in my bag and dont want them to go off". So, after a Hoegaarden, Guiness (x7) & Carling - taking part in Palace v Brum, Watching ALL of Saturdays normal fixtures, Blackburn v Liverpool - AND the fact that we were taking part in conversation with Robin's Well's resident Simpleton - it was time to go home.

Not before time, Rich enters the Kebabital - Ironic

No comments: