Sunday, October 10, 2004

Kids :: Why should they have fun ?

The graphic images (Pictured below and in the blog entry before this) shows why the European Court for Human Rights got it spot on. Basically suggesting that Conkers (tm) should be banned from children, if they dont wear the correct head gear. I know why this is a good approach by the bigwigs on mainland Europe, mainly because in my quest to become Master of the Conker-verse, I was violenting attacked by one of this bastards - right in the eye! If a 29 year old lad cannot protect himself, what chance does a 12 year old have ?

I say, ban conkers;
  1. to protect my masters of the conker-verse title
  2. to solve thousands of kids being deformed by such a weapon
If you want to read more about what is being done to protect the youth of today ... you can read on here (and keep them away from Super Gary B)



* Warning - no children were harmed in the making of this blog entry

No comments: